[Histonet] prefilled formalin containers

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Wed Aug 2 08:23:30 CDT 2006

We have experienced problems with prefilled formalin containers that we
send to our clients.  We have tried two different vendors and they both
leak.  One of the container types claims to have an o-ring type lid  and
the other does not have an o-ring.  The containers with the o-ring seems
to leak as much as the others.  In fact the o-ring type sometimes leak
when they are received from the vendor.  If anyone has dealt with this
successfully please let me know how you solved it.

Jim Vickroy

Technical Supervisor - Surgical and Autopsy Pathology

Memorial Medical Center

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.