[Histonet] Acetone for frozen sections and whole mounts

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Tue Aug 1 08:48:47 CDT 2006

That's interesting and strange as I have never noticed
autofluorescence with acetone on frozen sections (I don't personally
use acetone for whole mounts so cannot comment on that aspect). In
fact, it's normally the opposite, we get horrible autofluorescence
from PFA and I am always suggesting to my coworkers to try acetone
instead.