[Histonet] Protocol for MOM kit ( whole mount staining)

sohail ejaz sohail_e <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 22:41:07 CDT 2006

I am trying whole mount staining of mouse Retina, Trachea and 20 micrometer tissues with vWF (Rabbit anti human von Willibrand factor polyclonal antibody, Chemicon international) SMA (Monoclonal anti-actin, alpha smooth muscle antibody produced in mouse) and i need to use MOM kit (Vector) for this purpose.

  They recommend to incubate the samples for just 30 min with primary antibody.
  I wonder if this time is enough..................??
  Can anyone guide me a good protocol regarding this issue.

  Thanks

  Dr. Sohail