[Histonet] Microwave transparent plastics: Coleman Mfg contactinformation

Jes Strong jestrong <@t> comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 14:31:06 CDT 2006

Dear Histonetters,

>From the early days of the Histonet, there has always been a policy (It
seems to me that used to be enforced) that the Histonet was to be used for
the exchange of ideas and peer to peer support, NOT commercial promotion.
Having been a vendor to the Histology community for many years, I have
always respected that principle and have only contacted members directly and
discreetly when appropriate.

Unfortunately these days there are a number of vendors, whose names do not
need to be mentioned as you all know who they are, who feel that the
Histonet is their personal, free, platform for self promotion. In a free
market, the best form of censure and control is through the withholding of
support from those who abuse the system.

I would hope that those of you who feel the same way about this wonderful
forum will not support the vendors who promote their products or services
through the Histonet, regardless of the company or product; and help to put
an end to commercialization of the Histonet.

Jes Strong