[Histonet] Microwave transparent plastics: Coleman Mfg contact information

Roger Smithwell rodger_65489 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 14:02:05 CDT 2006

thanks for the contact info for the Coleman company; customer service is great.

Cheryl <tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi All~

Seems like the Coleman Manufacturing folks have several products we need. They make microwave transparent plastics in standard forms and custom designs (racks, vessels, etc), and are just getting into the AP Clinical and Research markets (us!). They have been in industrial applications so they aren't a new company, just new to lab.

I talked with Jay & Jeremy Coleman a couple of times--they can make almost anything and their prices are--from what he quoted--reasonable (less costly than similar products from Miles and Sakura, and include a warranty.) He said they can provide documentation that their products are 'transparent' to cover the new CAP ANP regulation. They don't know AP/Med lab very well but have been responsive and willing to learn to be able to service our needs.

Jeremy & Jay -- Coleman Manufacturing
Phone 803.633.2124
Fax 803.635.9401
coleman_manufacturing <@t> yahoo.com
web site under construction--info to follow.

They've worked with several labs to test their products with good results.

No, I'm not getting a kickback--just doing my best to help as others have helped me :)

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one Tech at a time.
281.883.7704 c
281.852.9457 o
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE monthly newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.