[Histonet] mouse spleen confocal

Scott Parker scott9379 <@t> gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:48:01 CDT 2006

Gayle,
Thanks for the tips. We haven't even got to the stage where we dilute
primaries. With or without antibodies added i see exactly the same thing.
Just lots of auto-fluorescence! I'm happy to try the tips you gave me, but
to be honest my primary concern at this time is to try to get a section that
isn't completely red. Any ideas on that?
Scott

--
Scott Parker, Ph.D.
School of Medicine