[Histonet] Sudan Red 7B staining procedure

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Tue Apr 11 13:59:07 CDT 2006

I don't have an exact figure, but according to one of my older texts
(Histopathologic Technic and Practical Histochemistry by Lillie and
Fullmer), 4.25 grams Sudan Red 7B will dissolve in 100 ml absolute ethanol.
So the solubility in 70% ethanol should be substantially less than that.