[Histonet] ANP.28860

Phil McArdle pmcardle <@t> ebsciences.com
Fri Apr 7 13:59:40 CDT 2006

Hello:

If you'll forgive a "vendor" response, we (Energy Beam Sciences) sell
sets of microwave transparent Coplin jars:

http://www.ebsstore.com/control/crosssell/~category_id=C/~product_id=H2504

Best regards,

Phil McArdle
Microwave Product Manager
Energy Beam Sciences, Inc.
Tel:  800.992.9037 x 341
Cell: 860.597.6796
Fax: 860.653.0422
PMcardle <@t> ebsciences.com
www.ebsciences.com
"ADDING BRILLIANCE TO YOUR VISION"

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." Ralph Waldo Emerson