[Histonet] ANP.28860

Barb Richmond Barb.Richmond <@t> mckennan.org
Fri Apr 7 13:12:10 CDT 2006

New CAP question: Are all containers used in the micorwave devices made from microwave-transparent material.  I'm having trouble finding transparent plastic coplin jars.  We have pyrex, but they break in the microwave.  Any suggestions where we can purchase transparent plastic coplin jars??

attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.