[Histonet] It's no wonder...

Chris Pomajzl cpomajzl <@t> cpllabs.com
Thu Apr 6 05:15:30 CDT 2006

I agree with this assessment. Healthy constructive criticism is how change
is made... for the better. I welcome constructive comments that are well
thought out and presented in a polite, professional manner. However, most
people would rather complain than take the time and effort to provide an
alternative solution.

What I am referring to is the constant whining, bitching, "so and so said
this" or "so and so did that" hen house cackling that goes on day after day.
It seems as though a lot people cannot function without this soap opera
drama. The point I am trying to make is that the focus appears to have
gotten away from the patient and is more on the "what are you doing for me"
from the histotechs.

And yes... hospitals and lab directors are lining their pockets. They went
to school and have the education that put them in that position. That is
what they are getting paid to do. And you are getting paid too. If you don't
think you are getting paid enough, then present the facts to your supervisor
and ask for a raise. If you work hard, don't complain, and do a good job,
you will most likely be rewarded for your efforts. On the other hand, if you
are the proverbial thorn, don't expect much. This is Business 101. Nobody is
going to look out for you but you. Just be professional.

xoxoxo
-Chris