[Histonet] RE: Microtome knife sharpening service/ Microwaveaccessories

Sherri Anderson specialstainsqueen <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:56:49 CDT 2006

Over the past few weeks, I've read several of your messages with similar
content to your most recent email -- without naming the company, you endorse
the company's services and offer to provide or pass along info if someone
contacts you directly.

Unless you are a vendor trying to disguise yourself....or unless you're
receiving some sort of "kickback" from this company by referring potential
customers (i.e. Histonetters who have contacted you), why do you just not
name the company so that all subscribers can benefit?
I don't mean to offend you in any way, but why not share the company name
and info with everyone?  It would benefit the company as well as Histonet
subscribers.

Sincerely,
Sherri