[Histonet] humidity chambers

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Mon Apr 3 14:17:56 CDT 2006

For many years I have used the same home-made device consisting of two
14x18" fiberglass cafeteria trays, one of which has eight 10 ml serological
pipettes epoxied to the inside surface, forming four double rows, each of
which can support 9 slides.  So the whole apparatus comfortably holds 36
slides (40 if I crowd them a bit).  The second tray, without pipettes,
serves as the cover.  The thing has worked fine for me for 20 years, so I
have never had reason to purchase anything else.