slides and RE: [Histonet] Low temp Antigen Retrieval for Bone Sections

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Mon Sep 26 16:04:48 CDT 2005

I strongly suggest if you try this retrieval, that you use Erie Scientific
EXCEL slides, which are coated specially to reduce the effects of chelator
based retrieval solutions at high aka alkaline pH.  Many people experience
section loss with this pH and chelator, so Erie developed a new positively
charged coating to counteract losing precious sections.   You can access
samples from them to see if they work out for you, contact your Erie sales
rep or even Erie directly, they have a website.

Biogenex also has a decalcified bone retrieval solution, another one to try
out.