[Histonet] RNAse decontamination in cryostats

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Mon Sep 26 09:44:17 CDT 2005

A friend who is an expert at LCM, dealing with collecting frozen sections
for RNA work, wipes down the whole inside of the cryostat with 70%
alcohol.  You could make this up with RNAas away if you wanted to.  She
wipes down all surfaces, including under the sliding glass door/lid of the
cryostat.  If you wish I will put you in contact with her - she is not a
Histonet subscriber, so you can discuss any fine tuning of cryostat RNase
decontamination.