[Histonet] Embedding centers

Snider, Deanna dsnider <@t> shrinenet.org
Thu Sep 22 13:54:52 CDT 2005

Hi everyone!  I once again am in need of your knowledge and guidance!  My
existing embedding center is on the fritz.  We are looking into purchasing a
new one.  Which brands do you recommend?  Why?  I am a low volume research
lab, working with clinically engineered skin and human on mouse grafts.  I
looked at the archives but not much was there!
Thanks in advance,

Deanna Snider HT ASCP
Shriners Hospital for Children
Research Dept.
Cincinnati, Oh
513-872-6388

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients.  If you are not the intended recipient, (or
authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies
of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply
e-mail or telephone (813) 281-0300.