[Histonet] HT student

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sun Sep 18 13:59:41 CDT 2005

I am OJT a college student working towards HT certification, I presume.  She
is a Jr. in college and taking all the required courses to sit for the
HT/HTL exam.  She works in my lab for an hourly wage while attending school.
I fund a portion of her tuition costs at a local University.  Is it
appropriate for me to ask this person to give me a commitment to pursue HT
certification when she becomes eligible?  Is it also appropriate for me to
ask for a commitment from this person to work in my lab after she is
certified, at the going salary rate, of course?

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC

IHCtech, LLC

Fitzsimmons BioScience Park