[Histonet] RE: Histo-Techs ON CALL

Linda Hines linhines <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 11:18:36 CDT 2005

Hello, Histonetters

I would like to inform everyone about a new company called Histo-Techs on call. We do private
histology contracting work for pathology laboratories that fine themselves TOO SHORT STAFFED!!! or in a bind. We are ASCP REGISTERED TECHNICIANS with routine histology, special stains, immuno's, and MOHS experience.If you need a histologist to fill-in for unexpected illnesses, vacations, etc. Call Us @ (480) 252-0050 or (602) 441-3268. We are located Phoenix, AZ.