[Histonet] RNase contamination during in-situ

Barnhart, Tammy Tbarnhart <@t> primecare.org
Fri Oct 28 10:31:14 CDT 2005

I need some help...we are going to try using the Dako PNA ISH kit for
Kappa/Lambda and are concerned about the RNase contamination issue.  Can
anyone give me an idea as to what product to use to take care of this on
surfaces, glassware and reagents?  Any and all suggestions would be
appreciated.

Tammy Barnhart, BS, HTL(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
St. Alexius Medical Center
Bismarck, ND

Confidentiality Notice:This e-mail message is for sole use of intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is
by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail
message.