[Histonet] Decloaking Chamber (high pressure cooker)

Sebree Linda A. la.sebree <@t> hosp.wisc.edu
Thu Oct 27 12:43:23 CDT 2005

We translated 20 minutes HIER in a water bath to around 2-3 minutes in
the Decloaking Chamber.  Hope this helps.

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Clinical & Research Laboratory
DM223-VA
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596
FAX:  (608)262-7174

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of wen eng
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:28 PM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Decloaking Chamber (high pressure cooker)

Hello,

Does anybody use Decloaking Chamber from Biocare Medical? How should I
set the SP1 temperature and time if I need 20 minutes treatment? The
factory setting is 125 degree 30 seconds and the tech support said 20
minutes is too long. She suggested me to keep 30 seconds. I still want
the suggestion from here. How do you set your program?

Thanks!
Wen