[Histonet] Kappa and Lamba

Jesus Ellin JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org
Fri Oct 21 13:37:14 CDT 2005

I would like to thank everyone with there advice on this subject.  It seems to me that there is a certain level of difficulty with this stain.  We are seeing that the stain is working, but there is a huge amount of background on this specimen, espcially with bloody bone marrows.  But there are times that the bone marrows are not bloody and we are still getting an excesive amount of staining with this procedure.  But once again thank you veryone for your help and support on this issue.  It is nice to know that you are not on an island alone with no rescue coming to pick you up.

Jesus Ellin
Yuma Regional Medical Center