[Histonet] RELIA Histology Job Opportunity Update 10/18/05 -
additional openings from yesterday's posting!!
relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Tue Oct 18 11:28:11 CDT 2005
I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Autumn. Halloween is just around
TRICK or TREAT!!!!!
The TRICK is finding the right job opportunity for you.
And the TREAT is with my help it can be relatively painless. I will
help you with your resume, coach you through the interview and offer
process and refer you to positions based on the critieria you give me.
Here are my current histology openings. All of the positions I work
with are fulltime 40 hour per week positions with top hospitals, labs
and doctors offices. My clients offer excellent compensation including
competitive salaries, great benefits, relocation assistance and in some
cases sign on bonuses. My services are FREE of charge to you. All of
my fees are paid by my clients, (the facilities that I represent). I
represent companies nationwide that are in need of histology
supervisors, histotechnologists and histo technicians.
Here is a list of my newest openings
1. Senior Research Specialist Immunohistochemistry California
2. Lead Tech (Clinical Setting) Dallas, Texas
3. Histo Tech (Clinical Setting) Dallas, Texas
4. Histo Tech (2 positions) Clinical Setting - SE Georgia
5. Histo Tech (2 positions) Clinical Setting - SW Florida (eligibility
for FL lic req)
6. Technical Support Specialist - Research Setting - Northern California
7.Capital Equipment Sales Multiple U.S. locations
8. Histo Tech Clinical Setting (Northern CA/Southern OR)
Here is a list of my current openings:
1. Anatomic Pathology Manager Boston, MA
2. Histology Supervisor Boston, MA
3. Histology Supervisor South Florida
1. Histo Tech (clinical setting) Northern, CA
2. Histo Tech (research setting) Northern, CA
3. Histo Tech (clinical setting) Central Florida
4. Histo Tech (clinical setting) - Southeastern Florida
5. Histo Tech (clinical setting) Boston, MA
6. Histo Tech (clinical setting) - Minnesota
7. Histo Tech (clinical setting) Alaska
If you or any of your friends would like more information on any of
these positions. Or if you would like to discuss opportunities in other
areas or future job searches please contact me. I would be more than
happy to assist you. You can reach me at 866-607-3542 or
relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
I work with facilities nationwide and I will keep your resume
confidential. I will only represent you to jobs you tell me you are
interested in looking into.
It never hurts to keep an eye open even if you are happy in
your present job.
p.s. It was great to meet you at the NSH !!!!!!!!!! If our paths
didn't cross at this year's NSH perhaps we will meet in Arizona!!!
Pam 866-607-3542 (866-60RELIA)
Specialists in Allied Healthcare Recruiting
5703 Red Bug Lake Road #330
Winter Springs, FL 32708-4969
E-mail: relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
More information about the Histonet