[Histonet] slide, cassette labelers

Osborn, Sharon sharon.osborn <@t> dnax.org
Wed Oct 12 13:49:25 CDT 2005

Jill,
	Please consider the Leica cassette and slide printers (not
labelers).  We have had ours almost 1 year with multiple users.  They are
very good, consistent and the service has been great.  They are just about
ready for a major upgrade to solve some problems that developed this past
year with units out in the field.  Still with those problems, these are
better than the previous ones.  As you, I have used the ShurMark for
years...it was great for its time and definitely filled a void.  However,
the Leica is the new generation of labelers and well worth your having it
demonstrated in your facility.

Sharon Osborn
DNAX, Schering Plough BioPharma
Palo Alto, CA
650.496.6539

Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:23:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jill Cox <jcox90 <@t> yahoo.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Cassette Labeler
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Hello Histonetters,
  We will be purchasing a cassette labeler soon and hopefully slide labeler
down the road. I would love your feedback on which one's are more reliable.
I have used a Shurmark in the past and it seemed to work fine. If there is
something else out there you are using I would like to look into that as
well. Thank you in advance, Jill

Jill Cox HT (ASCP)

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.