[Histonet] Fixation using Modified Bouins and NBF

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Sun Oct 9 18:35:15 CDT 2005

Why use NBF (which I assume is neutral buffered formalin) when there are two
acids present?

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
The Children's Hospital at Westmead,
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead, 2145, AUSTRALIA.
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been
virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, the Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing computer viruses.