[Histonet] AFB control

Barnhart, Tammy Tbarnhart <@t> primecare.org
Tue Oct 4 11:55:53 CDT 2005

I am getting very low on AFB control and wonder if anyone has extra and
would be willing to trade?  Please contact me directly and lets see if we
can work something out.  I have lots of odd controls and tissues I would be
willing to trade.

Tammy Barnhart

Confidentiality Notice:This e-mail message is for sole use of intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is
by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail
message.