Well said on RE: [Histonet] weak antibody signal

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Nov 23 10:29:36 CST 2005

Patsy,

You couldn't have said it better!!!!   A rat kit i.e. for rat antimouse
antibody IHC would be nice too and still on my hopechest/wish list.

Gayle Callis
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology
Montana State University