[Histonet] Auto stainer IHC/SS

pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net
Fri Nov 18 15:16:56 CST 2005

 Sarah,
We purchased the Biogenex i6000 about 5 months ago and have had good results with it. We run special stains (alcian blue/pas and PAS for fungus) along with our immunos (mostly Melan A and S-100's). We are using about 17 of their antibodies. The antigen retrieval system is easy to use and consistant. The Biogenex rep., Alan Younger is very good and is a pleasure to work with.
We wanted to demo the Dako stainer but the Dako rep. was going to charge us $1,700.00 shipping fee for the demo. My Dr. said "No Way".

Ron Martin, BS, HT (ASCP) HTL