[Histonet] Her2/Neu

Till, Renee TillRenee <@t> uams.edu
Thu Nov 10 09:18:58 CST 2005

I am looking for a Her2/Neu antibody to use on rat tissue. I keep coming
across ErbB-2 and C-erbB-2 in relation to it. Is this the same thing? I
have found far more under the latter 2 name than under Her2 or Neu.
Thanks!

Renee' Till, HT

Arkansas Childrens Nutrition Center

1120 Marshall

Little Rock, AR

72202

(501) 364-2774

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.