[Histonet] blocking

wen eng weneng2004 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri May 27 13:33:08 CDT 2005

Hello,
I need your advice on blocking. The animal was injected with human antibody. After the tissue are havested I have to do IHC using the same human antibody. I know the secondary antibody will pick up the antibody that is injected as well as the one I applied as primary antibody in IHC. I hope I said it clearly. So please tell me what kind of blocking I can use to block the injected human antibody? And how? Will normal human serum work?

Any input will be highly appreciated!

Wen