[Histonet] background!!

pex pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Wed May 11 12:58:23 CDT 2005

Hello, all.

I am doing double immunoflourescence in bone sections, but I find that there is so much background and there are so many spots, I have used the normal serum matched to the hosts of  secondary antibodies for blocking ( 5% donkey serum in PBS), spinined secondary antibodies over before incubating secondary antibodies and added washing times, but so much background still appears, I think that it isnot autofluorescence due to no background in negative sections, I am really sad because I can not find an effective method to reduce background. Any suggestions will be helpful! I am looking forward for your help!

Guofeng