[Histonet] microscope companies

RCHIOVETTI <@t> aol.com RCHIOVETTI <@t> aol.com
Mon May 9 10:31:13 CDT 2005

In a message dated 5/9/2005 8:21:22 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net writes:

> Does anyone know of a company in Florida that services microscopes? I have
> already contacted JL Optical and Southern Microscope.

Ron,

Try Micro Optics of Florida, 3941 S.W. 47th Ave., Davie, FL, 954-791-0082, <
www.microopticsfl.com>.

They are Leica dealers, but I believe their service shop also maintains and
repairs other brands of scopes.

Cheers,

Bob

Robert (Bob) Chiovetti, Ph.D.
Independent Consultant for The Science, Technology and Industrial Sectors
132 North Elster Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710-3212 USA
Tel./Fax 520-546-4986
Member, Arizona Small Business Association - ASBA