[Histonet] RE: Hospital based Histology Labs

John.Sheppard <@t> Health-Partners.org John.Sheppard <@t> Health-Partners.org
Mon May 9 10:22:49 CDT 2005

We have the surgical suites located one floor above us.  The O.R. sends a
runner down with the frozens.  We keep the cryostats here in histology.  We
do get a copy of the surgury schedule, so we have an idea when about half
the frozens are comming.  It's not perfect, but it works, as long as the
runner hand delivers the frozen to someone and does not  just leave it on
the counter.

John Sheppard HT(ASCP)
The Community Hospital
Springfield, Ohio

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.