[Histonet] the skeletal staining

pex pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Mon May 9 04:26:47 CDT 2005

Hello, all,

Recently I do Alizarin Red and Alcian Blue staining of mouse embryo skeletons, but I find that my results are not better due to a wrong color. After staining, bone should be red, and cartilage should be blue, but my results are that bone is stained purple, and cartilage is stained green, then I change my protocol, but I get the similar results, I do not know the reasons, I guess that bioreagents could not be good, because I make them up, the colors of the solutions are purple and green respectively, not red and blue.Our bioreagents are from sigma.

If you have some experience about it, can you do me a favor?

Best wishes!

Guofeng