[Histonet] Veterinary version of Ackermans' surgical pathology

Greg Dobbin dobbin <@t> upei.ca
Wed May 4 14:52:09 CDT 2005

Hi Kathy,
There is at least one text dedicated to rodent pathology and I've
seen another for pathology of laboratory animals. You'll have to do
some digging on your own though (or wait to hear from someone
else on the list), because I don't have access to the afore
mentioned volumes, it's just that I know I have come across them at
one time or another over the years. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
than that!
Greg