[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 17, Issue 1

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 15:53:33 CST 2005

I want to know why the ASCP is refusing to tell me what my certification
number is.  I pass their ridiculous test 1st try.  I don't pay their dues
every year because it's a ripoff.  While I'm here in Alsaka, I need to know
my number.   I have it written down back home, but I'm not there now.
They'll only tell me my number if i pay them their yearly fees.  I passed
the exam, so why are they bullying me here?  Maybe if they worked a little
harder on our wages or getting us some respect in the lab, I could afford it
or wouldn't mind paying it.

Mark Tarango