[Histonet] Mouse histology books

Ravishankar Nagarajan ravishankar.nagarajan <@t> ranbaxy.com
Mon Mar 21 21:45:12 CST 2005

Regards,
Dr.N.Ravishankar

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Macatee [mailto:timothy.macatee <@t> med.nyu.edu]
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:03 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Mouse histology books

Hello everyone,
Long time reader, first time writer.  Since there has been a discussion
about books, I was wondering if there is a good adult mouse histology book
out there.  This way I can see what things are 'suppose' to look like, and
then I can test my abilities to orient and embed and cut and stain and ...

Thanks
Tim Macatee
NYU Medical Center
--

(i) The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

 (ii) The sender confirms that Ranbaxy shall not be responsible if this email message is used for any indecent, unsolicited or illegal purposes, which are in violation of any existing laws and the same shall solely be the responsibility of the sender and that Ranbaxy shall at all times be indemnified of any civil and/ or criminal liabilities or consequences there.