[Histonet] seeking contract lab for histomorphometry

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Mon Mar 14 17:15:10 CST 2005

Anyone doing histomorphometry bone formation measurements on a contract
basis?  I have a customer doing a study with bone implants.  I am preparing
GMA sections for him without decalcification.  He has fluorochrome
(tetracyline) labelled the animals and needs to have the bone formation
measurements between the two labels.  I am sure he wants to measure osteoid
and count osteoblasts and osteoclasts as well.  I can do the sectioning but
not equipted with an Image Analysis System to do the measurements.

Patsy Ruegg