[Histonet] thought regarding transporting limbs

Y. Wang ynwang <@t> u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:38:52 CST 2005

I just had a thought regarding the transporting of limbs and the problem
of bones sticking through the bags. I don't know if it would be suitable,
but they make rubbish bags now that are meant to be un-pierceable (I
remember seeing images of someone putting sharp twigs and boxes without
having anything poking through) . Could you use two of these with some
biohazard tape/label? Or one of these inside a biohaz bag?

Yak-Nam