[Histonet] Cassette printers

Scholz, Stephen J. Stephen.J.Scholz <@t> osfhealthcare.org
Wed Mar 9 07:33:07 CST 2005

Hello all;

Is there anyone out there who has set up a cassette and slide printer to their Copath information system.  If you have I have several questions.  Is it easy to use?  Can you modify the data and print a just a couple of blocks after the initial data input and not have to print the whole case?  What type of software support did you need for the printers to talk to Copath and about how much did it cost.

I'm in a pickle with these printers and I don't know what direction to go.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please feel free to call.

Stephen J. Scholz HT(ASCP)
Histology Coordinator
OSF St. Anthony Medical Center
Rockford IL