Excellent suggestions on filling heart for better (Re: [Histonet]) mouse heart morphology

Kelly D Mcqueeney kelly.mcqueeney <@t> bms.com
Mon Mar 7 16:08:51 CST 2005

This may sound weird, but has anyone ever perfused a rodent with OCT (or
a dilution of OCT) for better quality fresh brain tissue (we want to
avoid fixation)?

Thanks,
Kelly