[Histonet] Job Change

pam marcum mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 20:31:49 CST 2005

 Hi to All My Friends and Fellow HistoNetters,

I will be changing jobs starting Monday.  I have enjoyed working at
Polysciences for the last five years and have now decided to leave and go
back to a research laboratory for plastics full time.

I am very excited and happy to be moving to the University of Pennsylvania,
School of Veterinary Medicine doing plastics and special procedures for the
school and some contract work.  I hope to see many of you at one of the
meetings I will attend this year or at NSH.  Anyone who wants to contact can
reach me through my home e-mail for now.

Pam Marcum

Polysciences will be looking for a replacement in the Histology/Microscopy area so anyone interested can contact either Jennifer Tenfelde in Human Resources  or Debra Sesholtz at sesholtz <@t> polysciences.com for information and requirements for the position.