[Histonet] block alignment

Steve Machin UK stevemachinuk <@t> yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:07:54 CST 2005

A few year ago I put the method I use to align blocks on the histonet
website as a web page. It does not require any extra eqiupment and
will align blocks anywhere in the world.
If we all used this method all our microtome cassettes holders would
be aligned with eachothers.

http://www.histosearch.com/homepages/stevemachin.html