[Histonet] paraffin embedding center suggestions?

Tamara Howard thoward <@t> unm.edu
Wed Mar 2 13:00:04 CST 2005

We are hoping to be able to get a new paraffin embedding center and I'd be
interested in any comments, positive or negative, about any of the new
models on the market. If you'd prefer to reply directly via e-mail,
instead of via the list, please do so - all comments will be kept in
confidence. I'm interested in service experience as well as ease of use -
we are a multi-user research group.

Thanks!

Tamara

  Tamara Howard
  Department of Cell Biology and Physiology
  University of New Mexico - Health Sciences Center
  Albuquerque, NM 87131
  thoward <@t> unm.edu