[Histonet] RE: disinfection of cryostat[Scanned]

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> elht.nhs.uk
Wed Mar 2 01:50:11 CST 2005

Do bugs grow at minus 20?

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Scouten [mailto:cwscouten <@t> myneurolab.com]
Sent: 01 March 2005 20:04
To: Hopkins, Karen; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] RE: disinfection of cryostat[Scanned]

 Why disinfect the cryostat?  Let the durn thing disinfect itself.  IF you
have this requirement, you may want a self disinfecting cryostat.  See the
link:

http://www.myneurolab.com/myneurolab/mnl_products_detail.asp?idproduct=47510
2&catdesc=Histology+Equipment&CatThreeID=732&CatOneID=4&subcatdesc=Cryostats
&idsubcategory=182

Cordially,
Charles W.  Scouten, Ph.D.
myNeuroLab.com