[Histonet] anti-HER2 ab

ddittus787 <@t> aol.com ddittus787 <@t> aol.com
Tue Jun 28 14:38:54 CDT 2005

Eva:
I have used this antibody with great results, if you are automated staining try 1:40 to 1:80,and this is probably a good starting point for manual as well. The antibody likes HIER with citrate and incubation at 37 degrees, it only needs about 30 minutes,go longer (60 minutes) for manual room temp staining.
                                                Dana

-----Original Message-----
From: Eva C Andersson <eca9 <@t> georgetown.edu>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:24:38 -0400
Subject: [Histonet] anti-HER2 ab

Hello Everyone,
I ordered mouse anti-HER2, clone CB11 (cat.no. 18-7107) from Zymed. The spec sheet does however not say anything about a concentration. I want to use it for FFPE tissue.
Has anyone out there used this antibody and if so are you willing to share yours conditions?
Thanks,
Eva Andersson
Georgetown University