[Histonet] GFAP

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Tue Jun 28 12:13:19 CDT 2005

So what does the staining look like? Smooth muscle cells, fibroblasts,
endothelial cells or ?? Exactly where in the artery (intima, media,
adventitia)?
Did you run a negative control, one without primary antibody? If not you
could be picking up endogenous peroxidase activity.
Not all arteries are the same so variations may not mean much.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.