[Histonet] Wrinkles in cartilage sections

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:58:50 CDT 2005

Kristen,

try placing your slide briefly on a hot plate after picking the
section up from the waterbath before allowing it to drain. This used
to work on lungs with bronchus, so i gues it might do for you. The
only problem you might encounter is if the tissue is poorly processes
in which case the other stuff might "blow-up"

Hope this is some help

--
Louise Renton
Bone Research Unit