[Histonet] One of our own in need ! Please Read

Vinnie Della Speranza dellav <@t> musc.edu
Thu Jun 16 11:01:24 CDT 2005

I am taking the liberty of sharing a correspondence I've had with a fellow Histotech who is facing some very difficult circumstances involving her baby's serious illness. I know that histotechs have big hearts and I would just like to make it possible for you to be aware of Lisa's circumstances. I am also hopeful that some of you may be able to offer her additional advice on where she might obtain financial support.

you will need to scroll to the very bottom to see Lisa's first correspondence with me.

I apologize in advance to anyone who may object to what may appear as fundraising on the list. I am simply making Lisa's circumstances known to you on her behalf.
also, please forgive the lengthy message. her original message to me had a photo of her child attached but I know the list does not allow for attachments so it has been removed. I imagine that you can obtain the photo if you wish directly from Lisa. I have removed her home phone number from her original message at her request.

It is circumstances like hers that remind me of what is most important in life . I'm sure that your prayers and good wishes would be most welcomed

sincerely
Vinnie Della Speranza

>>> "lisa barbarisi" <bali02 <@t> cox.net> 06/16/05 01:56AM >>>
Hello  The address that I gave you for the Funds for Lisa was incomplete I
corrected it below.
Thanks again,
Lisa