[Histonet] CPT codes and pricing histology work

hts <@t> gator.net hts <@t> gator.net
Fri Jun 10 06:47:30 CDT 2005

Hi Everyone!

We are a contract lab who's main focus has been animal tissue prep and
research projects. Because of our TAT and quality slides we have attracted
a human pathologist who has become our Medical Director and now we are
branching out into human diagnostic tissue.
Please help! Though half of my career has been in human tissue hospitals,
I am now separated from that by about 4 years and have no idea what to
charge for human diagnostic tissue.
Please hit the reply button and fill me in or let me know where to find
the pricing that private labs and hospitals charge for the various
histology techniques.
Thanks so much for all your help in advance.

Beverly Robinson HT(ASCP)
Owner/Lab Manager
Histology Tech Services
"A CLIA and GLP Compliant Lab"