[Histonet] p63 antibody

Dana Settembre settembr <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Jun 8 08:50:22 CDT 2005

Jim,
I use p63 clone 4A4 from DakoCytomation Cat# M7247.
The lot that I recieved from them is for in vitro diagnostic use.  Call
them to ask if their current lot is IVD also.
Their Customer Service & Tech Service depts are fantastic.
1-800-235-5763 / 800-424-0021 respectively.
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Dana Settembre
University Hospital - UMDNJ
Newark, NJ

>>> "Vickroy, Jim" <Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com> 6/7/2005 4:46:21 PM >>>

I have just been told by a vendor that the developer of the clone for
p63 has switched this to an RUO antibody instead of a IVD antibody
which
it was in the past.  Obviously this becomes a hassle for diagnostic
labs.  Does anybody know of a vendor that has a different antibody
clone
for p63 that is an IVD antibody?

Jim Vickroy

Memorial Medical Center