[Histonet] Tissue Microarrays.

Madary, Joseph MadaryJ <@t> MedImmune.com
Fri Jun 3 15:09:54 CDT 2005

What kind of response did you get on this?  I have a pathologist who seems real hung up on contracting out TMA's to someone (actually in England, maybe you!).  I am justm wondering from a routine standpoint and doing some pre-clinical work on rodents, what would be the benefit of us getting a system in place or contracting out this work?  I mean I took a class in how to prepare them a few years back, bascially taking the specimens and putting them in spots on the block with the legend etc.  I mean could one do this without fancy machinery, and what is the real use for this stuff?